Alert: Temporary Clinic Closure until May 2020 due to COVID-19.
Thrive Acupuncture & Chiropractic is committed to providing personalized preventative and restorative health care by offering holistic approaches through a full system of evidence-based alternative medical techniques including acupuncture and Oriental medicine, and chiropractic care.
We aspire to serve the community of North Huntingdon to help you meet your physical, emotional and mental health goals. We aim to provide you with the opportunity to be heard and seen as a whole person, and discovering the source of what ails you. We are passionate about giving our patients hope, comfort, and empowerment to live with control and happiness. We plan to work with you as trustworthy, gentle guides on the path toward your goals.
We see our practice as a safe haven, promoting wellbeing through patient education and performance of our skills which are based on a long-standing and effective system of medicine. We plan to help patients achieve a position of freedom and autonomy in their lives, not only through relief of their pain and ailments, but also through mindfulness, diet, and ease of movement.
We offer acupuncture, chiropractic, and Chinese herbal medicine to provide relief from a variety of conditions including but not limited to:
- Painful Conditions: Acute and chronic low back pain, neck, shoulder, hip, and knee pain
- Respiratory Disorders: Asthma, allergies, frequent colds
- Headache and Migraines
- Insomnia/Difficulty Sleeping
- Mental/Emotional Support: Stress, anxiety, depression, and PTSD
- Digestive Complaints: Acid Reflux, IBS, constipation, diarrhea, and abdominal pain
- Women's Health: Hot flashes, PMS, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, fertility support
- Men's Health: Painful erection, prostatitis, urinary incontinence
- Cancer treatment related symptoms: Fatigue, pain, neuropathy, nausea & vomiting
- Smoking cessation
Don't see your condition on the list? Feel free to call and we can discuss how acupuncture can help you!